EAC TR CU 010 Machinery + TR CU 004 LVD + TR CU 020 EMC for Lifting Grabs | 2020
Equipment for lifting operations such as grabs require EAC (TR CU) declaration of conformity for the export and sales to EAC countries: Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kirgizstan and Kazakhstan.
There are various types of lifting grabs: hydraulic grabs (orange peel grapple, double jaw grabs, grabs for wood); motor grabs (grabs for slag and biomass handling, auxiliary grabs with motor); rope grabs (four-rope orange peel grapple, double jaw grabs, scissor grabs, single rope grabs) etc.
Requested approval: Declaration of Conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility”.
Note that one of the technical documents needed to apply for TR CU 010/2011 is a safety justification which is a document containing analysis of possible risks as well as technical information on measures of ensuring safety of the equipment.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign manufacturers;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Safety justification – mandatory for TR CU 010. We can assist with elaboration of a Safety justification and other technical documents.
Not mandatory documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 10 - 15 days.
Validity period: EAC Declarations are valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch. Applicant for a batch can be only importer. Delivery contract and invoice are needed.
Please send your requests to email@example.com