EAC TR CU 010 Machinery + TR CU 004 LVD + TR CU 020 EMC for an Air Cooling Unit
This case study is concerned with an EAC (TR CU) Certification project of an Air Cooling Unit exported to Russia as a part of an industrial facility. Equipment itself included Pump Station, Cooler connecting parts and Air-water cooler. Air Cooling Unit was imported into Russia as a single installation under one HS code. The customer requested the final conformity assessment document to be issued on the Air Cooling Unit.
Product: Air Cooling Unit
Requested approval: Declaration of Conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility”
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative*, then our documents;
- Technical description / technical passport / manual – in Russian**;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative*, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Safety justification – mandatory for TR CU 010.
Not mandatory documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
* WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign producers.
** We can assist with translations for an additional charge
What is a lead time to finalize an EAC TR CU 010+004+020 Declaration?
Lead time for a Declaration is from 10 to 15 days.
What is the validity of an EAC Declaration?
Maximum validity of all EAC Declarations is 5 years. It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch. Delivery contract and invoice are required in this case. Applicant for a batch can be only Importer.
Please send your requests to email@example.com