EAC TR CU 010 for Air and Gas Turbines
Gas and Air turbine is one of the most widely-used power generating technologies. Oil and gas industries require these engines to drive compressors to inject gas into the wells to force oil up via another bore, or to compress the gas for transportation.
The turbines are subject to Declaration of conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment”. If there are any electrical components with mains power, the product may also be subject to TR CU 004 LVD & TR CU 020 EMC.
Please note that only resident of the Customs Union can be an Applicant for Declaration TR CU 010/2011. If you prefer to be independent from your clients or distributors, you can use WWG Local representative service.
The list of documents required for Declaration TR CU 010/2011:
- Application (completed by us, verified by manufacturer);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If we are the Local representative, then our documents;
- Technical description in Russian (you can request us for translation services);
- Safety justification (we can assist you with elaboration of this document);
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (we can provide with template);
- Photo or Sample;
- ISO certificate (if any);
- Certificate and declaration of compliance with EU Directives (if any).
The lead time of registration is 5-15 working days for Declaration TR CU and 15-25 working days for test reports.
Declaration can be obtained for a period maximum of 5 years or for a batch.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org