EAC Certification of Mud Filters: EAC TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery”
Mud filters are used in technological installations. They are designed to clean the working environment from mechanical impurities and foreign objects. In order to export this product to Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia, an EAC Declaration of Conformity (DoC) with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” is required.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers Local representative (Applicant) service;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge or develop this document from scratch, in accordance with the requirements of TR CU;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Safety justification – mandatory for TR CU 010. We can assist with elaboration of a Safety justification;
- Factory test reports;
- GLN (Global Location Number). Follow the link to read more.
Additional documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- GTIN (Global Trade Item Number);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 2-10 days.
Validity period: EAC Declaration is valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch. Applicant for a batch can be only importer. Delivery contract and invoice for a batch are needed.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org