EAC Certification of Conveyors | TR CU 010 Machinery + 004 LVD + 020 EMC
Conveyor is a continuous transportation equipment designed to move bulk, packaged or piece goods.
In order to export conveyors to EACU (Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus and Armenia), EAC Declaration of Conformity with TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” + TR CU 004/2011 “Low-voltage equipment” + TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility” is required.
For products subject to TR CU 010, a safety justification is required. Safety justification is a document containing an analysis of the risk in the operation of the equipment, which is necessarily required for registration of a declaration or certificate of compliance with the requirements of TR CU 010/2011. A safety justification might also be requested during the customs clearance.
Please note that from July 1, 2021, GLN (Global Location Number) must be provided for registration of EAC Declarations (can be omitted until September 1, 2021 according to the corresponding Decree). WWG will be glad to help you get GLN.
Documents needed to apply for an EAC (TR CU) Declaration:
- Application (completed by WWG, verified by a Local representative);
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter). If WWG is a Local representative, then our documents. WWG offers a Local representative (Applicant) service for foreign manufacturers;
- Technical description (technical passport, operating manual) – in Russian. We can assist with translations for an additional charge;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and a Local representative). If WWG is a Local representative, then we prepare, verify, and the manufacturer verifies;
- Factory test reports.
Additional documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Lead time: EAC Declaration is finalized within 5-15 days
Validity period: EAC Declaration is valid for 5 years maximum (serial production). It is also possible to get an EAC Declaration for a batch. Applicant for a batch can be only importer. Delivery contract and invoice for a batch are needed.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org