Changes to the TR CU 032/2013 for Equipment Under Pressure
The Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission approved and officially published the order No. 53 dated April 6, 2021 with amendments to TR CU 032/2013 "On the safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure".
The order specified the scope of application of TR CU 032. In addition, 4 more groups have been added to the scope:
- Networks for the supply, distribution and drainage of water with a temperature of up to 110° C, as well as supply conduits in hydraulic power plants and corresponding equipment parts
- Heating devices and pipelines in water heating systems of buildings and structures
- Equipment and its elements for supplying engines with gaseous fuel (compressed natural gas, liquefied petroleum / hydrocarbon gas, liquefied natural gas, fuel dimethyl ether), specially designed for use on wheeled vehicles
- Support and suspension systems of pipelines and their elements
The classification of equipment in accordance to TR CU 032 has been also specified. Equipment classified as group 4 of TR CU 032 is now listed in a more detailed way. This equipment includes:
- Elements of equipment (assembly units) and components for it, withstanding the effect of pressure
- Indicating and safety devices
- Safety devices and devices
The order includes new requirements to the documentation that justifies equipment safety. Additional documents will need to be produced and provided to support equipment’s safety justification for use.
In addition, categories for vessels intended for compressed, liquefied, gases and vapors dissolved under pressure and used for working environments of group 2 have been also modified.
WWG will keep you updated on other updates and changes to EAC technical regulations.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org