Case study: Ice Cream Production Equipment TR CU 004/2011, TR CU 020/2011 and TR CU 010/2011
Ice cream production equipment such as pasteurizer and electric ice cream freezer is to comply with EAC regulations. Pasteurizer and electric ice cream freezer are considered as industrial equipment. Therefore, they are subject to TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machines and equipment”, TR CU 004/2011 “On safety of low-voltage equipment” as well as to TR CU 020/2011 «Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment» in the form of declaration.
Documents needed to apply for a Declaration TR CU 010/2011 “Machinery”, TR CU 004/2011 “LVD” and TR CU 020/2011 “EMC”
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative* (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter);
- Technical description of all declared products in Russian (WWG can assist with translation for additional cost);
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative* (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative).
- Photo of product or sample – depends on scheme of Declaration;
Not mandatory documents that can be provided:
- ISO certificate;
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives.
Please be informed that TR CU 010/2011 always requires Safety Justification. This document contains analysis of possible risks as well as technical information on measures of ensuring safety of the equipment
According to rules and regulations of the Customs Union, only legal entity or an individual entrepreneur registered in the territory of the Customs Union can apply for EAC (TR CU) Declarations and Certificates.
WWG offers EAC Local representative service to provide foreign manufacturers with the necessary support for the certification procedure.
It takes 10-15 working days to issue a declaration after the draft approval and 5-15 working days to issue test reports. The maximum validity period is 5 years.
WWG can assist you with a complete process of EAC certification of any devices.
Please send your requests to email@example.com