Case Study: EAC Certification for Passive Speakers TR CU 037/2016 (“RoHS”) | 2020
Passive speakers for professional usage as acoustic systems are to comply with the conformity to EAC regulations for the export and sales to Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kirgizstan and Kazakhstan.
The field of application of such products is diverse. Most often, it is installed:
- in theaters/cinemas or as part of a stereo system;
- in discos;
- in cafes, clubs and restaurants;
- on outdoor dance floors;
- in concert halls etc.
Documents needed to apply for a Declaration TR CU 037/2016 (“RoHS”)
- Articles of incorporation of the Local representative* (CU resident) (State Registration Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Charter);
- Technical description of all declared products in Russian – WWG can assist with translation for additional cost;
- Copy of the valid contract with Local representative* (CU resident) with the Liability Clause (prepared by WWG, verified by the manufacturer and the Local representative).
- Photo of product or sample – depends on scheme of Declaration;
- ISO certificate (if any);
- Certificates and declarations of conformity with the EU Directives (if any).
A Declaration is issued in 5-10 working days after the draft approval.
Lead time of obtaining test reports is 5-15 working days after the issue of Declaration.
The maximum validity period is 5 years.
To determine what types of documents are applicable to speakers, it is necessary to provide the HS code and an operation manual/technical description of the product.
WWG can assist you with a complete process of EAC certification of passive speakers.
Please send your requests to email@example.com