Case study: Certification of Dive watch
WWG has a wide experience in certification of different industrial equipment. In order to show which documents may be required for different types of equipment, we start describing real cases of certification and their solutions.
Product: Dive watch with 123kHz receiver and Bluetooth Low Energy transceiver
1. Declaration TR CU 020/2011 EMC (test report is included*) – valid in the Customs Union
* The customs requirements have been tightened recently. Thus, Test reports must be obtained because the customs can ask for them during the customs clearance of the products after July 1, 2018.
2. Local representative service **
**In accordance with the decision of the Eurasian Economic Commission it was approved that all TR CU require a Local representative that is a legal entity registered in the territory of the Customs Union. Our company offers the Local representative service to provide foreign producers with the necessary support.
3. FSS exemption letter***– valid in the Customs Union
*** Recently, the change of the FSS requirement came into force. From the end of June 2018, Federal Security Service (FSS) started issuing FSS Exemption letter. FSS Exemption letter has the same force as FSS Notification and should be obtained for the products which contain encryption (cryptographic) means but are not indicated in the list of products subject to FSS Notification (list with HS codes).
4. Conclusion of Radio Frequency Center****– valid in Russia
****When importing radioelectronic equipment it is necessary to provide so called Conclusion of Radio Frequency Center to the customs authorities. This conclusion indicates that imported product meets requirements set by the State Radio Frequency Commission.
5. Approval of Roskomnadzor (Federal Supervision Agency for Information Technologies and Communications) for Temporary Import of sample***** – valid in Russia
*****This document is required to import the sample for testing for Conclusion of Radio Frequency Center.
Additionally, Telecom declaration can be required if the product is used in communication networks. Anyway, this document is not needed for the customs clearance.
If you have any request, please send it to email@example.com