WWG have offered a quick and efficient service in obtaining EAC certification and exemption letters for Kazakhstan. Compared to previous companies we have used for this process they are in a different league and easy to work with.
Construction & building
Construction industry implies strict compliance with safety and quality requirements which protect human life and property. It ensures that construction materials are of superior quality and eco-friendly.
Thus, certification in this field is to focus on the following groups of products:
- Construction materials;
- Machinery, equipment and tools used for construction;
- Quality managements systems developed on construction site;
Each of these categories requires different types of approvals, for example:
- Certificates and Declarations of conformity with Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (TR CU):
- "On safety of machinery and equipment" (ТR СU 010/2011),
- "On safety of personal protective equipment" (ТR СU 019/2011),
- State Registry certificate (e.g. for paint and varnishes)
- Fire Safety certificates etc.
Please note that if construction is related to railway or public transport infrastructures, then specific documents shall be required – for example, certificate of conformity with TR CU "On safety of railway rolling stock (ТR СU 001/2011), TR CU "On safety of railway transport infrastructure" (ТR СU 003/2011) or TR CU "On safety of motor road" (ТR СU 014/2011). As well as plants where construction materials are produced will require an ISO certificate to confirm that quality management system is in compliance with international standards including the Russian one.
Certificates are issued only on the basis of a site audit or testing of samples.
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com.